Ontario Liberal cabinet revealed
Premier Kathleen Wynne has unveiled her 27-member cabinet.
There are ten newcomers in the cabinet. The other have either been shifted to new portfolios or remain where they were.
The Liberal Cabinet
- Jeff Leal - Ministry of Rural Affairs
- David Orazietti - Minister of Natural Resources
- David Zimmer - Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs
- Rezi Moridi - Minister of Research and Innovation
- Yasir Naqvi - Liberal party president, Minister of Labour
- Michael Coteau - Minister of Citizenship and Immigration
- Tracy MacCharles - Minister of Consumer Services
- Teresa Piruzza - Minister of Children and Youth Services
- Mario Sergio - Minister Responsible for Seniors.
Cabinet ministers moved to other positions:
- Premier Kathleen Wynne - Agriculture Minister
- Charles Sousa - Finance Minister
- Bob Chiraelli - Energy Minister
- Brad Duguid - Training, colleges and Universities Minister
- Laurel Broten - Intergovernmental Affairs Minister
- Ted McMeekin - Community and Social Services Minister
- Linda Jeffrey - Municipal Affairs and Housing Minister, Chair of cabinet
- Eric Hoskins - Economic Development, Trade and Employment Minister
- Glen Murray - Infrastructure Minister, Minister of Transportation
- Michael Gravel - Northern Development and Mines Minister
Ministers staying in their same positions:
- Deb Matthews - Health Minister, Deputy Premier.
- Jim Bradley - Environment Minister
- John Gerretsen - Attorney General
- Madeleine Meilleur - Community Safety and Correctional Services Minister, Francophone Affairs
- Harinder Takhar - Government Services Minister
- John Milloy - Government House Leader
- Michael Chan - Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport
(With files from The Canadian Press)